Thursday, January 31, 2013

Polka Dot Nail Art

I was feeling like doing something fun so I decided to try out some different polka dot designs for my manicure today.  I started off with three coats of OPI's Shootout at the O.K. Coral which is a bright hot-pink, coral color.  The polish was a bit translucent so it needed three coats to be completely opaque.  I then used Sinful Colors Aquamarine for some fun dots.
On my thumb I just did diagonal rows of dots which turned out quite pretty.  The pointer finger was just dotted normally.  On my middle finger I tried out a gradient dot design which I really liked.  My ring finger I left plain and just dotted three large dots on my pinkie.  For all of the dots I just used the back of a nail art brush and it worked fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment