Saturday, February 2, 2013

Black & White Chevron Nail Art

Here is some more nail art for you guys! I was looking for some ideas when I came across this post and I absolutely loved it.  Sadly mine did not turn out quite as good but here you go.  I did not have the beautiful gold silver color used so instead I decided to just use a silver metallic color by Creative called Times Square.
I started off with one coat of Times Square which is a beautiful polish but the application is absolutely dreadful! It is thick and streaky, not nice at all.  After that dried I used nail tape to add the design with relatively straight lines.  I used Confetti Black Tie and Sinful Colors Snow me White for the other colors.  The black was easy one coat no problems but the white needed 2 coats to be completely opaque.  

No comments:

Post a Comment