Monday, January 21, 2013

Spoiled Your Fly's Down

So first I have to say the name of this nail polish really made me laugh, Spoiled a brand by Wet n Wild always has the best names!  So for this mani I decided to do a little patriots nail art for the big championship game tonight. On my ring finger I started off with Snow Me White by Sinful Colors and then used Your Fly's down, I Don't give a Rotterdam by OPI, and a red whose name I don't know also by OPI for the Pats logo.  I really liked how it turned out despite the fact that it was one of my first attempts at free hand nail art.  The rest of the nails however I did not like as much, the polish was too thick and came out quite poorly in my opinion but overall a pretty good mani.  Only disappointment was the actual football game.

1 comment: