Friday, January 25, 2013

OPI Conga Line Coral

This color is an old one that I got so long ago I can't even remember but I decided to show it to you guys anyway.  It is called Conga Line Coral by OPI and it is pink tinted slightly orange.  I know it looks very dull and orange in the picture below but I was just having a lot of difficulty getting the color to show well, and it is actually much more pink.  As usually with OPI the application was easy and it is a truly beautiful, eye-catching color.
 I was experimenting with some nail art so for my ring finger I tried to do a cheetah freehand design.  I started with Sinful Colors Snow Me White for a base coat and then used Conga Line Coral for the inside of the spots which I lined with Sinful Colors Secret Admirer.  Obviously it was not amazing but for by first try I liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment