Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nicole by OPI Turquoise Texture

I am not normally a big fan of crackle nail polish, but I have to say I really love this one.  This is one of Nicole by OPI's texture polishes a.k.a. crackle minus the copyright.  This time I put it over Sinful Color's Snow me white but I also really want to try layering it over a black.  The crackle is called turquoise but I really think it is just more of a shiny light blue, but still very pretty.  I thought it crackled very nicely but as always with crackle polishes there are issues as it is a one shot chance, you can't just add on a second coat to even it out.  This meant that some nails were darker and crackled into larger pieces than others which is a big pet peeve of mine.  I still really liked this polish though and as far as crackle polishes go it is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment